Friday, October 14, 2022

Introduction to my blog....

 

 

Hello there!

I am Sandie and have been on this journey called life for 50+ years.  I have valued self-improvement for as long as I can remember.  I have worked hard to find answers to my personal problems. Some of these problems include overcoming blocks to my happiness and peace of mind, such as depression and OCD, graduating from a university with a reading disability, and discovering my true and authentic self-“becoming real.”  I have found over 130+ reasons to love and celebrate myself. The solutions to my problems I discovered through trial and error and will be useful in helping you overcome any problems you may have.

Each day I continue to strive to grow and improve. I hope to share with you some of the lessons, techniques for problem solving, and gratitude and joy I have experienced over the last 50+ years in this blog.

In Practice Good Mental Health, I will address the following:

·        Becoming real

·        Having an awesome relationship with yourself

·        Developing and achieving exciting goals

·        Creating and maintaining an affirmation practice

·        Visualization

·        Bringing joy to your life through a gratitude practice

·        Creating a good support team or improving the one you have

·        Finding more ways to support yourself

·        Creating balance and making time for rest and breaks

·        Having good overall health, including physical health, financial health, spiritual health and emotional health

·        Overcoming Fear of failure and fear of success

·        How to brainstorm your way through any problem

·        How the curious mind is a part of brainstorming and creative problem solving

·        Finding the answer to your problems within

·        Art therapy and Mandalas

·        And so much more

Together we will discover solutions and new approaches that will help you improve your own life. I will encourage you to post your thoughts in the comment section.  

I hope to share my experiences to make your life happier and easier, to develop a self-help community where we can share and learn and support each other, and to make a difference in the world using skills I haven’t had an audience to share with before.

I hope you will let me know what helps and what topics might be helpful in the future.

This blog is for anyone who wants to improve their life and would like some fresh ideas and innovative approaches to self-help.  If you want to improve your mental health, learn new coping skills, discover new approaches to navigating life’s dilemmas and find new ways to maneuver through tough times or just bring more joy and ease into your life, read on! Post comments! Keep coming back! I will write a new entry twice a month! See you on the 1st and 15th of each month!

Copyright, October 14, 2022, Sandie Edwards


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Learning is a beautiful thing!

Dear blog readers,  I apologize for not posting a January 15 blog.  I haven’t in the least given up on this blog and continue to be excited ...